In response to world events, our clients’ information systems are expected to support new missions in new locations. Sev1Tech is equally adept at integrating systems into new platforms as we are experts at networks and system interoperability.
Strategic Engineering and Sustainment for GeoEye/DigitalGlobe/Maxar. Designed, engineered, and implemented NextGen network and infrastructure in support of satellite imagery; designed and managed WAN/MAN/LAN, 4 Enterprise Data Centers, 2 TICs, 27,000 IC assets world-wide.
- All IT assets across the enterprise onboarded
- 100 GB redundant circuit installation across the enterprise
- Designed and implemented Digital Globe’s first Cross Domain Solution
- Brokered cloud services through AWS
- Technology insertion for enhanced satellite imagery analytics
- Enterprise SAN architecture
Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS) Sustainment, Engineering & Integration (SE&I) Support for Space and Missile Systems Center. Developed, implemented, and integrated an operational Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) capability for the Space and Missile Systems Center/Remote Sensing Systems (SMC/RS) Enterprise.
- Sev1Tech’s TAP and Aggregator Out-of-Band architecture design provided the FIRST EVER Tier 2 Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) to Air Force Space Command (AFSPC)/US Space Force (USSF) and the FIRST EVER AFSPC/USSF space weapon system persistent Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) capability.
- DCO TAP and Aggregator Out-of-Band architecture is currently used across all USSF weapon systems.
- Detection capability expansion for ~80% of core mission systems across USSF