Sev1Tech Launches Gen2 Cloud Integration Center
Sev1Tech’s Gen2 Cloud Integration Center (Sev1CIC) is fully operational. The CIC serves as the central fusion center developing and operating our as-a-service Cloud and Cyber offerings. We believe that delivering today’s solutions requires active collaboration between customers, cloud engineers, automation experts, cyber defenders, and global operations talent. This fused team allows us to both respond faster and deliver smarter solutions.
Bob Lohfeld, Jr., CEO of Sev1Tech said
The CIC is an investment in our collective future, a future that recognizes the traditional lines between engineering and operations, network and platform experts, security and mission do not apply in the Cloud. Cloud and Cyber Defense programs are synonymous, they start with integration of multi-disciplinary people, lifecycle development through operations processes, and selecting the right integration of technologies for your mission.
Sev1Tech always enables and enhances how our federal and commercial customers meet their mission. We assess their cloud readiness, develop security and migration strategies, and implement private or hybrid clouds. Our security team offers traditional cyber solutions and customized Cyber as a Service (CaaS) to improve the effectiveness of our clients private and public infrastructure. With the Cloud Integration Center, we can provide an integrated approach to rapidly, effectively, and efficiently deliver holistic IT services.
What does the CIC do?
- Help customers accelerate their IT Cloud and Security goals
- Implement effective cloud adoption strategies correctly – the 1st time
- Deliver mission-critical 24/7 managed services within the most demanding time-frames
- Tame unruly databases and improve their performance
- Re-write, re-platform, and re-operate physical data centers and on-premise solutions for hybrid hosting
- Integrate private environments with public clouds like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
What does the CIC mean for our customers?
- 24/7 operational support from our technicians and expert engineers
- Improved security and Defensive Cyber Operations
- Improved reliability, scalability, and automation
- Full range of services from IaaS to SaaS and C&A to CaaS managed services
About Sev1Tech, Inc.
Sev1Tech, Inc. provides IT, engineering, and program management consulting services to U.S. federal government agencies in defense, homeland security, intelligence, commerce, and justice departments as well as major commercial organizations and institutions. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metro area, Sev1Tech is well-known for its cyber-defense, virtualization, technical, data center, enterprise operations and applications, as well as management and strategic support services. Sev1Tech delivers excellence through highly qualified people, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 certified processes, and innovative technology. For more information, visit www.Sev1Tech.com or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Media Relations: email@example.com
Phone: +1 (703) 496-3776