Recipe for Health
Submitted by: Deborah Larson
Feeling sick? Sinus headache? Cough? Runny nose?
This drink is the remedy to all that ails the head and chest so you can feel your very best!
In my early 20’s, I was sick with an upper respiratory and sinus infection for about 3 months. I would get medicine from doctors that would help, but within days of finishing the medicine, I would be sick again.
I worked with a gentleman who grew up in the foothills of the Himalayan mountains. While I was sick he told me a couple of times “I have this recipe for a tea that will get you well.” After 3 months, I finally asked for the recipe. Within 3 days I was no longer sick.
I highly recommend this tea to everyone who has upper respiratory and/or sinus issues.
Garlic/Apple Cider Vinegar/Honey Tea
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 spoonful Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 spoonful Raw Local Honey
- Put 2 cups of water in a sauce pan
- Add chopped garlic
- Boil approximately 10 minutes
- Strain off the garlic (throw in trash)
- Save the garlic water
- Put about ½ a cup of garlic water in a cup, add 1 spoonful of Bragg Apple Cider vinegar and 1 spoonful of Raw Local honey.
- Drink while warm before bedtime (if drinking once a day).
- The tea can be stored in a glass closed container in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- If you are feeling really sick, drink 3 times a day, and be sure to take a 15-minute nap after drinking.
- Note: Spoonful can be teaspoon or tablespoon — your choice. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar and/or Raw Local Honey can be substituted with your choice of brand.