CONTRACT VEHICLES » GSA SCHEDULES
Under the General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 contract, Sev1Tech provides federal, state, and local governments with innovative information technology services and solutions. Sev1Tech supports the entire IT life cycle, covering planning, design, development, testing, implementation, integration, and maintenance.
We deliver excellence through highly qualified personnel, CMMI SVC 3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 certified processes, and cutting-edge technology.
- SIN 132-51 – Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- SIN 132-40 – Cloud Computing Services
- SIN 132-45 – Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS)
- SIN 132-45A – Penetration Testing
- SIN 132-45B – Incident Response
- SIN 132-45C – Cyber Hunt
- SIN 132-45D – Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
Services and Solutions:
- Information Technology (IT) Services
- IT Modernization
- IT Strategic Planning
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- Data Center Consolidation
- Data Center Modernization and Transformation
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Security
- Managed Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Network Security
- Application Security
- Data and Information Security
- End-user Training
- Systems Engineering and Integration
Contract Number: GS-35F-424AA
Period of Performance: June 18, 2013 – June 17, 2023
Sponsor Agency: U.S. General Services Administration
Agency Website: https://www.gsa.gov/technology/technology-purchasing-programs/it-schedule-70
- All Federal agencies in the executive, judicial and legislative branch of the United States government.
- State and local government agencies under the Cooperative Purchasing and Disaster Recovery Purchasing Programs.
- Wholly owned and mixed-ownership government corporations, certain institutions and certain contractors.