Chicken Fajita Bake
Submitted by: Chris Turner
- Preheat your oven to 375°
- Trim the chicken breasts then lay them in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over both sides of the chicken breasts to taste.
- Slice the peppers & onions thinly and lay evenly on top of the chicken breast.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the peppers & onions.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the dish
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
I will usually add a side of Uncle Ben’s 90 second Mexican style rice. Then for leftovers I cut up the chicken and place the remainder in tortillas for another night’s dinner.
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 tsp. Taco seasoning
- 3 Bell peppers (1 green, 1 yellow, 1 red)
- 1 Red onion
- 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
This recipe was a regular in our household growing up. Both my parents worked full-time and with three kids who all had after school activities, there wasn’t much time to spend cooking dinner. It’s quick prep with few dirty dishes and easy to turn into another meal for later! What could be better than that? Oh, maybe the fact that it is also delicious!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!