Submitted by: Colleen De Jac
This is my favorite recipe because it is YUM-MY! As a busy parent, this is a recipe made with basic ingredients usually found in your cupboards and children and adults love it. This apple cake can be served warm and stays moist for days. You know it’s good when your grown boys call back home for the recipe. It is definitely a recipe to be passed on for generations to come! I hope you, too, will love this simple, delicious family favorite.
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tspVanilla
- ½ cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 4 cups Apples
- 2 tbsp Powder Sugar, optional
- Mix all ingredients together, except the apples.
- Peel, core, and slice or dice apples and add to your mixture.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray to lightly grease.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Lightly dust with powder sugar, optional and ENJOY!!